Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some links to some very good PAW fiction that I have enjoyed,and wish to share.  (Read 3773 times)

goinpostal

• View Profile
    • flsurvival

I hope these story links to stories are OK here.I apologize if they belong in the link section instead.If you are familiar with Divot,his works in various stages of completion can be found here      www.shteconomy.com/fiction-index      .No offense to others intended,but this guy is one of the best PAW fiction writers I've read from both Pro's,and ametuers either in print or on the webs.Here's a link to another good story.It's called"Remnant"by Tom Sherry.It's book III of the deep Winter Saga.      www.deepwinterstory.blogspot.com/2009/12/remnant-chapter-1.html      ,Here is another site with alot of PAW fiction downloads       http://sf.arpnic.net/       .Enjoy!!I sure have.Matt
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:26:37 AM by goinpostal »
I want to die in my sleep,just like my Grandpa.Not Yelling,and screaming like the passengers in his car!
Pages: [1]   Go Up