Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Retail online store  (Read 2908 times)

Blueduck

• Blogger
  • Blueduck
    • View Profile
    • Central Idaho Martial Arts Center
Retail online store
« on: May 09, 2011, 12:34:45 AM »

My wife and I updated our website this past spring and are offering prospecting and small scale supplies for those folks who are interested in such.  Our catalog also lists some survival gadgets since some prospectors do get out "away" from it all.

I am a firm believer that surviving the economic spiral a person needs to be prepped to handle finding their own source of income, and prospecting for gold and other precious metals is one of those ways.  Some of the old style metal pans can be useful for a couple survival purposes, though after ya cook in them the gold might not stay to long.

Ive been a prospector and small scale miner on and off for the past 30 years plus a little, and have seen a lot of gear come and go, and i will give an opinion on the equipment we have for sale as more than likely ive used most all of it, or know someone who has that it either worked for it did not and i want happy customers who want to know my opinion on a product.

We recently listed a few items on Ebay just to get a few new folks to come to our website, and we also put up a facebook page and it is linked on the webstore front page so folks can check in either place to see whats happening. 

We have the newest gold recovery device on the market that I know works well in recovering micron  and large gold in the Gold Cube.  I ead about the concept several years ago, tried building one for myself and life happened, then the fellas that brought it to market called me a couple months back and asked me to carry it and i ordered one to see if it was gonna work like i thought it could... I wish i had this 30 years ago....

Anyhow come on over to the Digg It Prospecting Supply, LLC and take a look at what we have online, and we still have the 2009 catalog up cause I didnt get around to putting the 2010 up last year in our transition, and my distributor has not released their 2011 catalog yet.... most things are still available, though a few have went the way of the wicked..... make sure and email sales at diggitprospecting dot com for information if you are looking at the catalog and have questions.

And if you like us and have a facebook page, then I would hope you "like" us there too and follow us in our every few days sporadic posts we try to make, we will not sell your email address to anyone either. i never did think that was cool for any business to do. 

We can take your payments off credit and debit cards via paypal, but will accept cash [dont send cash through the mail] checks [it has to clear our bank before we send the merchandise, hope ya understand that] bank money orders [as long as it is a stable bank] gold, silver or other precious metal [ask first] and sometimes if yer local we might be able to make a trade for something else of value we need [that would be limited more than likely right now, am still a trying to downsize with limited storage space in this new house] and of course being in Idaho we have to charge all Idaho folks 6% sales tax [but for now no one else]  We have shipped to Australia and Canada,as well as here in the several states united, so we are open to shipping around the world, email first for actual cost!

Check often, cause now that the river is going down, i will have some concentrate bags for sale soon, so folks can learn in their own living room while they watch TV.   More videos soon to be up as well

Thanks for your time and consideration, please tell your friends to come visit us too while yer thinking about it!!!

Blueduck is an endangered specie...... a native born Idahoan

William
Central Idaho

Jerry D Young

• View Profile
Re: Retail online store
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »

Cool site! Know where to go first if I ever get the chance to do some prospecting.
Jerry D Young

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: Retail online store
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »

If I end up in the Yukon I know where to get some weekend prospecting supplies :)
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up