Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help please with my BOB  (Read 1487 times)

LoneWolf

• Blogger
    • View Profile
help please with my BOB
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:57:40 PM »

I am in need of some things for my BOB and/or my emergency carry the main thing right now is a compass NOT the button compass...I'm asking, because of financial problems that I'm having, but maybe I can barter or trade I can crochet cap, mittens and bicycle helmet liner this earflap most thing crochet also if you have a you tube video I can make them into window media player also If you have number of you tube I can make DVD so you can watch them tv...I also have some books on CD all are PDF file for trading...I do have a sleeping bag, tent, backpack, pocket knife and multi-tool and 9 LED light...So I'm looking for thing like paracord( I can also make some out of paracord) I can't think of other thing as you can see I have only a few things...I have clothes...I will doing a blog at survivalistssite.com soon and if you like I can send some pic so you see what I make...Thank you for your time!!!Bright Blessing Big Ed

Pages: [1]   Go Up