Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boston style bomb plot in BC  (Read 1815 times)

Darren

• View Profile
Boston style bomb plot in BC
« on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:38 PM »

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/alleged-canada-day-bomb-plot-targeted-bc-legislature

Two Canadian born terrorists tried and failed to copy the Boston bombing in British Columbia during Canada Day celebrations. Fortunately the RCMP had been tracking them for a few months. Info is still a bit sketchy but it looks like they planted at least 3 pressure cooker bombs and were going to detonate during the height of the celebrations.
Nothing seems to have been released until today, I assume to avoid panic in most major cities.
We are not immune anymore. We (Canadians) think we  are simply because we are Canadian. We  are cute and friendly why would anyone want to hurt us!

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: Boston style bomb plot in BC
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 04:23:52 AM »

I'm glad the RCMP stopped it. Terrorism can strike anywhere, that being said... I refuse to live in fear because of it. I will take prudent precautions, but I won't allow fear to rule me.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up