Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's All Over Thank God  (Read 2622 times)

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
It's All Over Thank God
« on: February 05, 2016, 12:38:20 PM »

LOL we have been having a mass exodus of political candidate from our state since the caucuses are over. The phones have stopped ringing and the TV sets have normal commercials on them now. I was sure a long 3 months being bombarded with all the adds and crap they sent out. One day in particular we had 17 pieces of mail from assorted candidates and all of  them went into the wood burner as free heat. What a bunch of morons claiming this and that and beating each other up. Both parties are just as damn stupid as the other. Did I go to the caucus????? Hell No! I wouldn't waste my time on it. I haven't decided and plan to study all these clowns when I get time and not a moment before. I get a kick out of these people that have an opinion on everything but no answers. That way they can always take a different stance when push comes to shove.
   Now the poor bastards in New Hampshire will have to deal with this crap and South Carolina after that. Makes you wonder why they succeeded from the union years ago. I love the fact that the right says everything the left does is bad and the left does likewise with the right. I think the first thing they all need to do is get a reality check. I would think they would get tired of blowing sunshine and rose petals up our backsides. Some of these folks are just plain discusting and nasty. Maybe when they have their debates they should make it mandatory they must all be nude just to see how embarrassing they truly are. I still wouldn't bet it would make any difference to some of them.
   I think they should build a wall around Washington DC and keep all the politicians inside it. That would make the world a safer place for sure. The only thing wrong with that is we would have to feed them. Maybe we could just dump a bunch of snakes, rats, and vultures in there with them to keep them company. That may be a bit harsh on the creepy crawlies as  they wouldn't have a chance against the politicians.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: It's All Over Thank God
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:32:06 PM »

I'm glad you made it through alive and sane. Personally I think the first thing every politician needs is a jail cell with a one time lock ... once locked it never opens. IMO politician = organized crime member. They're like herpes, once you're infected you can never get rid of them.

I guess you can say I have a low opinion of the oldest profession. Before hookers came politicians, then came the lawyers to save the politicians from being lynched. Then came hookers, so they're the third oldest profession.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »

Heck why waste the money on time locks I have a good welder and 10 lbs of rod isn't too expensive and rather permanent. It sure is nice that the phone has quit ringing and the jerks have decided to bother someone else.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 09:23:57 PM »

That works too :)
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »

GOOD GRIEF! I think we have a problem Huston. I can't believe just how nutty these folks are getting.

DONALD (THE GUMP) TRUMP Now here's a guy who wants to argue with the pope??????? This is not too bright. Like there are a lot of Catholics out there and not to mention there are a majority of the Hispanics who are Catholic. I'm a gonna sue you because you told the truth about me???? Yes people can change their minds but when you say you are one thing on camera and then a number of years later say well I changed my mind doesn't give you a lot of credibility. Then to say your gonna sue the guy you been hammering on during the campaign not too bright. Didn't the Don say he was gonna sue old Cruz because he isn't a real American????? This just isn't the way in my minds eye to get people to vote for you. I think the guy is a bit of a loose canon. Fact is the Trumpster has supported liberals in the past and now claims to be a conservative???? That's about like old Bernie Sanders saying he is a Democrat. I think Donald needs to come clean about it. Hell he supported them because he wanted their support on some of his projects and you got to oil the skids in new York. The Don needs to cool his jets. Like you want this guy to have the nuke codes????? I think not! He runs off at the mouth and then thinks that won't piss off other world leaders??? I mean like even if you don't like them keep your mouth shut because pissing them off sure isn't gonna help. That's kind of being like that guy Kim Jung Mentally Ill over in Korea. See a good example of a loose canon who just does his best to piss people off. Oh well enough about the Donald.

Hillary (I'm one piece of work) Clinton. What can one say about this dried up old  crone! Not only is she about as phony  as a $3 bill I don't think she has a clue. Now here is a lady who is running on the great job Obammy has done???? I mean she is even giving Old Bernie hell for disagreeing with Obammy. Like didn't she run against Obammy in the past and didn't say too much nice about him them but is in love with him now???? Well as a good friend of mine once said even pirates need some love. I think she and that skanky looking daughter of hers are the only ones who are impressed with her. Even Old Billy Boy who is keeping very quiet will vote for her just to get her out of the house. Even though old Billy got impeached I would love to sit down and have a cup of coffee and a cigar with him but I'm bringing my own cigar. He could sure tell some good ones. But Hillary???? She could make me sick just looking at her and when she opens her screechy mouth man that just sets me off. I don't think this old gal would know the truth if it hit her in her rather large exterior regions. Seems like the only thing she is good at is making a mess of things and getting folks killed. Oh yep it's not her fault she didn't know about any trouble in the middle east. Was probably trying to erase her server that night. At least I always like the excuse I'm washing my hair tonight.

Bernie (The Commie) Sanders.  Now here's a guy you got to love. I wouldn't vote for him if my life depended on it. You got to give this guy credit he tells you what he's gonna do and doesn't mince any words about it. The guy may be a commie but he tells you he is and he's gonna raise your taxes too boot. I bet old Vlad Lennin could have taken lessons from this guy. This guy is smart as he is hitting up all these young kids in college and promising them free school. I mean to tell you these kids are listening too even if it is mush. They don't care as long as somebody else is paying for it and Bernie's the man. He catches hell about not agreeing with Obammy but doesn't give a crap. He is the real commie deal and people should be very wary of this guy. I hate to say it but this guy is telling you the truth and there is little doubt in my mind that he means it if he gets elected.

To all the other also rans. Good grief you guys are a disappointment. Cry about this and worry about that what a laugh. Give it up and find someone who can pull us out of this mess. We have the kooks running and one of those people is gonna get elected and we are in a world of shit then. Because of people sitting on their asses and pointing fingers and blaming everyone else and not taking any responsibility we are in the sad state of affairs. God Save Us!!!!!

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 10:34:42 PM »

LOL.

Trump has said that he's given to democrats in the past because you contribute to their campaigns so when you need something you have their ear. He was honest and said that is the way things are done, campaign contributions buy the ear of the politician you gave to... when you have a problem they can help with you call them and they answer.

I've called and emailed elected officials when there was a problem dealing with a government agency. It is amazing how those problems get resolved when an elected official calls the government agency to see what is up. You go from getting the run around BS to "How high can I jump for you?" mighty damn fast.

I think the Trump we see in the campaign is the same guy from his TV show, it's a persona that's larger than life. This is the same guy who wrote "The Art of the Deal" which is still required reading at many business schools. I think if Trump becomes president what people will actually see will be different than what we see on the campaign trail. In that respect he's no different than the politicians he's running against. I know a few people who never vote republican seriously considering voting for Trump because he isn't a politician.

No two ways about it, Trump is intelligent. Look at his language usage on the campaign trail... very low level, the lowest of any of the democrats or other republicans running for nomination right now. Why? Because he is talking to the lowest common denominator so that what he says is understood by all.

I think he's taken a page out of Putin's play book too. Putin has more respect of Americans than Congress or the Executive. Why? Because people see him as saying what he means, not mincing words, being a string leader, not worrying about who he offends. They may not agree with Putin but they like his style.

But with all of that said, I don't think it really matters in the end who gets in.

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 12:12:25 PM »

I think they would all screw the pooch if they got the chance. You now old Harry Truman was a democrat but I have to give him credit as he said the buck stops here. Most of these people are in it for the prestige and the money they can make. Hell if that's the case I would make a heck of a dictator for life. I guess I would need some help you and Gungnir want a job>?

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »

I can be an advisor. But I only want payment in $20 US minted gold coins :)

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 05:00:35 PM »

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse it does. I must say I am ashamed of how the idiots acted last night. Name calling and the like made me really want to puke. These people want us to elect them you got to be out of your mind. I do really think I will run fir dictator for life now. These clowns are just that clowns. Canuck I will pay you all the gold eagles you want. Hell the first thing to do would be lock down Ft. Knox and seize all the reserves to protect it from the run that there is going to be when one of these clowns gets elected. Hell I would even give Gungnir a new Humvee and all the Moosehead he could drink just to guard the place.
   It was just shameful listening to the tripe they spouted off last night. This kind of crap will get Hillary elected for sure.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 10:03:36 PM »

If nothing else this election is interesting.

I know died in the wool, vote the party ticket Democrats that won't vote for Hillary or Bernie. I don't think anyone is happy.

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 08:52:20 AM »

I am truly laughing my ass off 17 poles told voters in Michigan that Hillary was way ahead of Crazy Bernie. What happens Crazy Bernie wins. LOL what a hoot even with the press and media in her pocket she still can't beat him. All those stupid people aren't doing what Queen Hillary wants and I bet she is pissed. She wants free college educations for all the kids and yet this old bag charges colleges 200K for a 1/2 hour speech???????? What's with that????? I mean isn't this about education??? Oh wait you get free education but you got to pay for indoctrination. America I just love it.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 09:55:55 PM »

Yeah, at the start of the race she seemed mighty pissed that she wasn't just handed the nomination.

Bernie is getting the votes of the young people I think, they already know they're screwed so they're voting for someone who they see as being against the status quo.

And Trump is getting democrats to vote for him just like Reagan did. This may actually be the 99.5% saying "We've had it with your status quo, establishment BS and we're voting for anyone that you hate."

Sustainablehome

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page:
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 12:37:53 PM »

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 10:03:20 PM »

LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up