Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rant on the Press  (Read 574 times)

Hiddenone

• You Got To Be Kidding!
    • View Profile
Rant on the Press
« on: May 03, 2016, 01:17:15 PM »

I was reading an article in Business Insider and about crapped my pants. They were talking about why pictures of a dead Bin Laden couldn't be released to the public. They stated that a bunch of the Seal Team members shot up his body so badly that it was a case criminal over kill. That Seal Teams do this all the time as they are a bunch of cowboys and break all the rules.
   Well who cares. The guy was responsible for killing a whole bunch on innocent people who never crossed him in any way shape or form. But these bodies who were blown into little bloody pieces were his target. Kind of a chicken shit line of thinking but that's what he did. So what if he looked like Swiss Cheese I really don't think too many people lost any sleep over it. But these jerks blame the military for everything. They didn't say a damn thing about Obama and Hillary watching it in the Oval Office on a real time live feed. I would bet they were drinking tea and eating crumpets during the whole thing. Isn't that a bit blood thirsty????
   While I like to know what is going on in the world I don't think there are some things that we need to know all the details about. I don't care for censorship but don't tell me every bloody damn detail as I don't need to know. These folks are doing the radical elements a big favor by stirring up the pot and who knows what home grown wack job will make this their personal jihad. I guess we are all suppose to feel bad this terrorist got shot up but again who cares. Red journalism is a problem as they stir things up and really don't work on a solution. They think they know what is best for us what we should buy, who we should vote for, and our moral values suffer from it.
   That's like telling a parent who gives their kid a swat on the butt in public when they act up that they are being bad parents and abusing their kid. I guess if anyone would have said that to me which they never did I would have to ask them how good their medical insurance was in the coverage of broken noses and black eyes. I got my little ass swatted more than once in public when I was a bratty kid and it taught me a lesson and sure as hell didn't traumatize me or ruin my life.
   As for Osama Bin Laden the bible says live by the sword you perish by it also. Guess he knew what could happen to him for his actions and had no doubt figured he would die for it one day. How he died I don't care and don't want to know about it. He paid the price so that's the end of story for him.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: Rant on the Press
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:44:31 PM »

Or maybe there are no photos because he's sipping beer with Elvis and Princess Di and all those other folks who had their deaths faked or maybe he's in witness protection or maybe the aliens really got him.

I found it really convenient that there were no real photos of his dead body, and they gave him a burial at sea which raised a stink with Muslims. For all I know he croaked of natural causes years earlier or he shaved and assumed a new identity. It wouldn't be the first time the gooberment lied about killing a terrorist, wasn't it Alzaweri (or something like that) they claimed to kill something like 11 times? That guy had more lives than a cat.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 

Sustainablehome

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page:
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »

The burial at sea I get. No place to become a pilgrimage site. The photos ... at least no one can specifically say one way or another whether it was him or not. Right now, no one knows. If they had posted pictures, can you imagine? We would still have facial recognition analysts denying/confirming it was him. I don't know and really don't care. He had become pretty irrelevant by the time they took him out, with all those others doing the actual work.

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 10:02:45 PM »

Yep, he didn't matter any more.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up