Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: North Korea again :-\  (Read 38 times)

Blueduck

• Blogger
  • Blueduck
    • View Profile
    • Central Idaho Martial Arts Center
North Korea again :-\
« on: September 15, 2017, 01:25:01 PM »

Yesterday they fired an alleged ICBM over the JApan and ended up somewhere in the pacific, saying it is enough to reach any target in the several states.... I seen the news reports, Japan sent a "strongly worded letter of objection" [like that is gonna keep em from doing it again] and the POTUS tweeted some rhetoric as well.

4 months plus this has been going on, and finally today my wife is seeing what ive seen all along, possibility of a disaster and what "Tired Old Man" wrote about as a possible "Global Thermal Nuclear War"  survivable yes to a degree, but the aftermath will be horrendous for decades if not centuries with limited global population surviving.

Our basement is no shelter, and I told her we could build if we had enough warning an expediant shelter as profiled by Cresson Kearney book " nuclear war survival skills" but even that is iffy.... closest livable mine shaft/cave is across the river, down the RR tracks about 2-3 miles from the house..... and im not the only one who knows of it.... moving enough supplies there would be a logistical night mare and i am not even gonna attempt that at this time.

I recently download and read the attached book Beyond the Collapse" by T Joeseph Miller via survival monkey [imma purchase a hard copy on amazon one of these days] resource pages and it opened up a whole new can of worms to think about and apply to prepping, I suppose that is what brought me back into the circle of inventory, and checking conditions of my older hard good preps as well as being more active on the forum again.  boils down to we need people in order to survive in the PAW that would happen from "Global TN War"..... My high BP wasnt a result of my reading and such, but i suspect contributed as much as anything else has  :o

When and if the balloon goes up we wont have all that we need, but i pray it is enough. [not saying that such as NK is gonna trigger it, just that everything happening and what ive read, i know where we are lacking, and what we are missing and most is not available in this area in the aftermath]

BD
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:18:34 PM by Blueduck »
Blueduck is an endangered specie...... a native born Idahoan

William
Central Idaho

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: North Korea again :-\
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 11:02:32 PM »

Yeah, Kim Jung Crazy III is likely to suffer repercussions. China is starting to get fed up with him, so that's a plus. I just hope he doesn't do something stupid.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up