Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planted the mulberry trees today  (Read 67 times)

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Planted the mulberry trees today
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »

I finally got around to planting the mulberry trees today. The have spent their life until Labor Day in a greenhouse. I've kept them outside since to allow them to adapt to life outside of a green house. They spent the last couple of days in the wood shed due to low temperature each night, and a couple of really windy days before that. The next few nights will be close to freezing but not quite, they've adapted well so far. Unfortunately since they've been grown in a green house the 6 footer is pencil thin and very much in need of lots of support, which it has. I even went so far as to buy a couple of 10 foot lengths of 1/2 inch electrical conduit for next spring when it outgrows the current bamboo stake.
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up