Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget... With the upgrades you can change the theme in your profile.
The "Original" theme is available again. Choose "Old SurvivalistsSite Theme (2.0) for the "Original" theme.

Helping you prepare since 2005!

One of the oldest survival / emergency preparedness / prepping sites on the web.

The links above will open in a new window.

Would you like to advertise on SurvivalistsSite.com? For more information email ads@survivalistssite.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm still around!  (Read 441 times)

Gungnir

• View Profile
I'm still around!
« on: March 26, 2018, 06:36:13 PM »

Just like the title says! The FB data breach has freed up lots of my time lol. Same guy, just with a few years more experience. Things I've learned:
- heavily modified vehicles suck! Remember my jeep, by the time I was done it was pretty much a buggy and only good for fun. Keep it simple, with readily available parts.
- I've abandoned all my modern firearms in favor of black powder. I just prefer it.
- parrots are not good pets for survivalist. Never mind 5 of them
- I'm not a huge fan of KaBar. Still a good knife, but I would never buy another one.
- condoms are worth every penny, and way cheaper then diapers.
- check your bob's and vehicles regularly. (I got lazy then we got put under evac notice not to long ago. Lol
- fly paper is a must have in a bob!
Oh and finally,
Cheers!!!! *Raises glass*

Canuck In Denver

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page
Re: I'm still around!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 10:20:43 PM »

Good to know yer still around :)

Heavily modified vehicles are also expensive. The more I spend on moding vehicles means less I can spend on other gear. I still like my modern firearms. I've thought about getting into black powder, but there are a few guns I want to round out a few areas I'd like to cover. Of course, with a black powder rifle I could expand my deer season :)
My SurvivalistsSite.com Blog: http://blogs.survivalistssite.com/blog/canuck.php
My SurvivalistsSite.com Community Page: www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/
My Emergency Preparedness and Survival Basics Guide (ebook): www.survivalistssite.com/~canuck/downloads/canucks_ebook.pdf

Want a FREE Blog or Community Page? Contact me by PM or email. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up